[Uml-user] Bugs and further development of umbrello

dr.andreas.schenk at gmx.net dr.andreas.schenk at gmx.net
Wed Dec 22 15:16:01 UTC 2004

Thanks again. It is written in the faq. I tried it and got the following
error:

as at dilbert:/tmp/as/umbrello/umbrello-1.3.2> make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating Makefile.am
*** Creating configure.files
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
Can't locate object method "path" via package "Autom4te::Request" at /usr/bin/
autom4te line 81, <GEN1> line 475.
make[1]: *** [cvs] Fehler 1
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

Please excuse me for asking for so much help. But what did I miss this time?

(Remark: configure seems to have been created. I tried it but got the same
complainment about qt-mt again. So something is still missing -- probably
make -f Makefile.cvs did not get far enough.)

Thanks in advance,

Andreas Schenk