[Uml-user] Umbrello for Solaris

Haim Cohen haim.cohen at analog.com
Mon Mar 31 00:51:14 UTC 2003

Wolfarm, you far mis-interpreted ... ( but it is ok :-)  )

I have compiled lot of open source programs, and enjoyed them very much.
Most the time it was easy, some of the times I had to hack Makefile/code a little.
But this Umbrello took 2 days of my time to try compile, and I had to start design
a large SW project. So time is money, and for this specific CASE tool needs, I guess I will buy
commercial tool of some kind.
Again - I am a big fan of open source, and I enjoy modify source code of open source.

Haim