[Uml-user] Comment about Umbrello

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jul 3 12:56:27 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 11:49:37PM +0200, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> Thanks for a really usefull program (I use the stabel 1.1.1 version of
> Umbrello), and it is perfect for my needs. But I think it miss one
> really usefull feature, and that is the posibility to write the
> code of the operation bodies directly in Umbrello. When the code is
> generated then these operation bodies can  be pasted into the final
> output , and the output can be compiled directly.
>
> Is this a feature that will /or have already been planed to be added
> in a future release?

Well I see Umbrello as a diagram program which you can use to create
the outline of the classes, any codeing is probably best done
elsewhere.  However Brian T seems to like the idea of being able to
write method bodies in Umbrello and if he produces the goods it's very
likely to go in, so you may be in luck.

Jonathan Riddell