[Uml-user] code generation problem

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Jul 3 12:25:03 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 11:09:21AM +0200, Christin Seifert wrote:

> It's my first time trying umbrello and I try to model a not that small
> project.
> I use different class diagrams to model my project. Some classes appear in
> more than one class diagram. When I generate the code, the "is-a" relation is
> not implemented in the code.
> For testing I chose one diagram and deleted all other diagrams and classes.
> Then code generation works well and the "is-a" relation is modeled properly
> (class C1 : public C2).
>
> Has anybody observed the same and is there a solution/workaround without
> merging all diagrams into one?

I can't think of any reason why it would work for a small example but
not for a large example or one split over more than one diagram.
However the association code has been chaged quite a bit in the KDE CVS
version of Umbrello so you may have more luck if you can be bothered
trying with that.

Sorry for the late reply.

Jonathan Riddell