[Uml-user] umbrello 1.1 - sequence diagram - 'pick' distance is too small?

Joe Van Andel vanandel at atd.ucar.edu
Thu Jan 23 12:54:07 UTC 2003

When I'm trying to add a message to a sequence diagram, I found that I
must click the mouse very precisely on the vertical "time-line" of  an
object, otherwise I "miss", and can not add the message arrow.

I observe the same behavior when trying to select an object, using the
selection tool.

Could the code that selects the 'nearest' object to the mouse allow for
slightly more "sloppy" selections?

Also, when I installed the umbrello 1.1 RPM for Redhat 8.0, it would
crash when I deleted a class's attribute.  I built it from source, using
Qt 3.1.1, and now it doesn't crash.

--
Joe VanAndel
http://www.atd.ucar.edu/~vanandel/