[Uml-user] CVS snapshot compile problem

m_wenzel at nexgo.de m_wenzel at nexgo.de
Tue Apr 1 02:39:24 UTC 2003

Hi Michel,

you are right - I should avoid those possibly unstable gcc-versions.
It's included in Knoppix-beta (www.knoppix.org), which is based on Debian.
gcc version 3.2.3 20030316 (Debian prerelease)

Anyway, I solved the problem:
In a previous thread I found that flex is 2.5.27 needs to be installed.
So I updated my flex 2.5.4 - but the old version in /usr/bin was
not overwritten and comes first in the PATH (prior to the new location).

Just deleted the old version of flex manually and everything compiles
fine on Knoppix,

thanks,
Markus