[Uml-user] Problems compiling umbrello-1.1

Mel melanie.raimbault at chu-rennes.fr
Mon Oct 28 02:46:03 UTC 2002

> codegenerationwizardbase.cpp and *.h are generated from a *.ui file. So
> could you please look in codegenerationwizardbase.cpp at the top lines and
> search for #include <kpushbutton.h>? The file codegenerationwizardbase.cpp
> is located in .../uml/dialogs/

There were no #include <kpushbutton.h> in the file
codegenerationwizardbase.cpp. I added it, and lanched the compilation again.
Now I get this :
libtool: link: cannot find the library `/usr/lib/libfam.la'
make[2]: *** [umbrello] Error 1

> ls -al /usr/include/kde/kpushbutton.h
-rw-r--r--  1 root  root  3515 Mar  4  2002 /usr/include/kde/kpushbutton.h

> autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.54

> automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p6

> gcc --version
2.95.4

> moc -v
Qt Meta Object Compiler version 19 (Qt 3.0.5)

> uic -version
User Interface Compiler for Qt version 3.0.5

I really hope you can help me, thanks a lot.
Mel

--
Mélanie Raimbault - Doctorante
02 23 23 49 91 - http://idm.univ-rennes1.fr