[Uml-user] Problems compiling umbrello-1.1

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Sat Oct 26 01:50:02 UTC 2002

Mel <melanie.raimbault at chu-rennes.fr> [021026 10:02]:
> g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I/usr/include/kde -I/usr/include/qt
> -I/usr/X11R6/include   -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT  -O2 -fno-exceptions
> -fno-check-new  -c -o codegenerationwizardbase.o `test -f
> 'codegenerationwizardbase.cpp' || echo './'`codegenerationwizardbase.cpp
>
> codegenerationwizardbase.cpp: In method
> `CodeGenerationWizardBase::CodeGenerationWizardBase(QWidget * = 0, const
> char*= 0, bool = FALSE, unsigned int = 0)':
> codegenerationwizardbase.cpp:170: invalid use of undefined type `class
> KPushButton'

It must be a problem with the build system. Because in the top of the file
kpushbutton.h is included. The problem is maybe, that
codegenerationwizardbase.cpp and *.h are generated from a *.ui file. So
could you please look in codegenerationwizardbase.cpp at the top lines and
search for #include <kpushbutton.h>? The file codegenerationwizardbase.cpp
is located in .../uml/dialogs/

And could you please also send the output of the following commands:

ls -al /usr/include/kde/kpushbutton.h
autoconf --version
automake --version
gcc --version
moc -v
uic -version

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,