[Uml-user] Howto create an Association

Sebastian Stein s5228 at informatik.htw-dresden.de
Sun Nov 24 11:32:02 UTC 2002

Martin Stechert <Martin.Stechert at iname.com> [021124 20:21]:
> I'm trying to create an association, but I've found no "new association"
> button or menu yet. I can create classes, attributes and operations.
> Am I doing something wrong?
>
> I've compiled umbrello 1.1 and several nightly ones. No change.
>
> With uml-modeller-class-diagram.xmi I can view association, but sill, no
> creation.

Create a new class diagram. Create 2 classes. Choose from the worktool bar
on the right side of the window the association you want. Click on the first
class. Move you mouse pointer to the second class and an association between
both will show up. So it works the same like creating a class or an object
or anything else.

Steinchen
--
Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation