[Uml-user] UML question

mark verlinden mverlinden at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 12:54:04 UTC 2002

I think I would be a great addition to this tool.

I have another question though, I am using Umbrello a lot lately and I also
use DOC++. I should be nice I comment could be created through a ini files
like the header text in the generated code. When I generated code frames now
I have to change all comments to the DOC++ standard. I would like to changes
these comment layout in Umbrello, will that be possible in the future??

Mark Verlinden