[Uml-user] glossary support?

Jon Barrilleaux jonb at jmbaai.com
Fri Dec 6 12:13:23 UTC 2002

I haven't had a chance to use the app yet, but just entering some
text is not what a glossary is about.  The glossary terms need to
be "alive" in that they can be linked to and globally updated
(e.g. renamed).  It would also be nice to see the relationship
between terms, such as which terms compose other terms, and which
terms are derived from other terms.

When working with customers a good glossary goes a long way to
understanding the problem at hand without in form that anyone who
has used a dictionary is familiar with.

--jon

--
Jon Barrilleaux      3800 Lake Shore Ave.    Consulting for 3D,