[umbrello] [Bug 430323] New: Nested folders are not loaded properly
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Sat Dec 12 23:33:01 GMT 2020
Bug ID: 430323
Summary: Nested folders are not loaded properly
Assignee: umbrello-devel at kde.org
Reporter: okellogg at users.sourceforge.net
Target Milestone: ---
Nested folders are not loaded properly
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Start Umbrello from a console (in order to see stdout/stderr messages).
2. In Logical View create a package.
3. Inside the package create a folder with some object(s) and diagram(s).
4. Save and close.
5. Reopen the saved model.
The nested folder is not fully loaded and there are messages at the console:
1) Error: convert_OT_LVT(nestedfolder): internal error - object is not properly
nested in folder
2) Warning: Unknown type of umlobject to create: XMI.extension
Nested folders shall be loaded including their diagrams.
Umbrello: git master @ 526bd5ac
Linux/KDE Plasma: openSuSE Tumbleweed 20201129
KDE Plasma Version: 5.20.3
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.76.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the umbrello-devel