Build of branch release/20.08 with QtCreator fails on Ubuntu 18.04.4

Robert Hairgrove code at roberthairgrove.com
Sat Aug 8 09:34:08 BST 2020

On 2020-08-07 01:07, Robert Hairgrove wrote:
> I have Qt 5.12.9 with Qt Creator 4.12.2 installed which I am using for
> development work.

I tried cloning a fresh copy into a different folder, checked out
release/20.08, then I built everything successfully from the terminal.
So I think my local installation of Qt was getting in the way here. This
is why I hadn't filed a bug report yet, because I suspected as much.

Now I should be able to open the project with Qt Creator and hack away
without such problems.