[umbrello] [Bug 389513] New: Bug in Source Code Editor
bugzilla_noreply at kde.org
Sat Jan 27 14:15:45 UTC 2018
Bug ID: 389513
Summary: Bug in Source Code Editor
Version: 2.24.1 (KDE Applications 17.12.1)
Assignee: umbrello-devel at kde.org
Reporter: ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Target Milestone: ---
The source code of an operation can only be changed using the class's
Properties window, but not the operation's Properties.
Note: In the instructions below don't edit the 'new_operation()' using the Tree
View or it will work just fine!
How to reproduce?
1. Create a new class in a class diagram
2. Go to the class properties
3. Click on Operations > New Operation...
4. Add some "Source Code" in the Documentation section and click OK
5. Now click on the new_operation()'s Properties and try to change the code you
just entered. It wont't get saved.
The entered code is only editable in the class's "Properties > Operation
Settings > Documentation > Source Code" section.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
More information about the umbrello-devel