Fwd: Bug Source Code Editor
nokian.hunter at web.de
Thu Jan 18 15:34:16 UTC 2018
I think I found a small bug in Umbrello 2.24.1.
_What's the problem?_
The source code of an operation can only be changed using the class's
Properties window, but not the operation's Properties.
Note: In the instructions below don't edit the 'new_operation()' using
the Tree View or it will work just fine!
_How to reproduce?_
1. Create a new class in a class diagram
2. Go to the class properties
3. Click on Operations > New Operation...
4. Add some "Source Code" in the Documentation section and click OK
5. Now click on the new_operation()'s Properties and try to change the
code you just entered. It wont't get saved.
The entered code is only editable in the class's "Properties > Operation
Settings > Documentation > Source Code" section.
Thank you for reading!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the umbrello-devel