My GSoC Project
ralf at habacker.de
Wed Sep 28 07:42:55 UTC 2016
Am 27.09.2016 um 17:12 schrieb Ralf Habacker:
> Am 24.09.2016 um 02:46 schrieb Lays Rodrigues:
>> So I think that depends a little on you reviewing my work and
>> highlighting points that I need to check.
> I'm going to try to merge git master into frameworks, which will give
> a detailed list of issues.
I did a quick check. There are several conflicts:
1. The DocumentationWidget constructors has been diverged and produces
2. DocumentationWidget from master provides a CodeTextEditor tab, which
is not in frameworks.
3. DocumentationWidget has new methods setUMLObject() required by ui
4. UMLDatatypeWidget conflicts because of constructor refactoring and
introduction of new set... () methods
5. In UMLAttributeDialog::apply() setStatic() is now supported only for
6. Many conflicts caused by migration to Qt5 only signal/slot usage.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the umbrello-devel