My GSoC Project

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Sep 26 17:04:58 UTC 2016

I merged frameworks-GSoc into frameworks branch so Object diagrams are
now available to those who use this branch and dialogs are now .ui
files.

I think it needs someone who understands how to make decent windows
builds to try it out on windows and check the icons work, then
hopefully it can be merged into master.

Jonathan