My GSoC Project

Lays Rodrigues laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 00:46:51 UTC 2016

Hi Ralf,
I was talking to Riddell about my work, and I have some points:
 - The issues on Windows: When I started GSoC, you said to me to start work
on Umbrello x Windows issues. BUT I didn't know what to find or where to
look to find bugs. And that was a mistake. Since I was lost, and waiting
for you o guide me, this task was prejudiced. So in the development of
GSoC, I wasn't able, in the end, to check out this bugs/problems.
- Riddell made a great job reviewing my work on ReviewBoard and making the
tests necessary to pass the new features that I implemented. I was able to
implement the Object Diagram almost successfully and adding the missing c++
keywords. But, I don't know if this last change would require more stuff to
fix it. That, I think that would require a further look by you to see what
I did miss.
- I'm still a newbie on using all the power of git, and in this past few
weeks, working on my personal 3DPrinting project I learned some stuff and
realized that my git history on Umbrello is very bad. I was thinking about
break apart and adding patch by patch correcting and splitting stuff. But
that would require time, that I don' have now because I'm too busy with
college and personal problems to solve.

So I think that depends a little on you reviewing my work and highlighting
points that I need to check.
Cheers,

--
*Lays Rodrigues*