[umbrello-devel] frameworks-GSoc review

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Jul 27 14:03:09 UTC 2016

Looking nice.  Issues I still found

In Class -> Attributes the Type Modifier field doesn't get restored in
close/open, rather it becomes part of the Type.

In Templates -> Type if I set the type to a free form text values of
say "asdf" then it gets reset back to class on close/open.

In Entity diagram -> Entity Attributes -> if I edit the stereotype
name to something freeform "asdf1234" then it doesn't get saved on
close/reopen.

Nearly there :)

Jonathan