[Uml-devel] Gsoc2008 and 2010 status.

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 2 18:09:09 UTC 2012

Am 01.09.2012 23:21, schrieb Tomaz Canabrava:
> People,
>
> as I just explained in the last e-mail, Im putting three students to
> work 4h a day on Umbrello for six months. The idea is to remove
> everythig qt3 from it, and put the development for it up to speed.
> I want to know what is the status of the 2008 and 2010 gsoc, they are
> already merged on master? are they userful to get code? should I ask
> the students to start from scratch?
The last week I worked on merging the QGraphicsScene and QGraphicsView
related chances into trunk UMLView and UMLScene.
Umbrello trunk works 99% with it (I saw print border problems on linux,
but this may be unrelated)
For remaining stuff see my last svn commit from today
http://websvn.kde.org/?revision=1314540&view=revision

Regards
  Ralf