[Uml-devel] Gsoc2008 and 2010 status.

Andi Fischer andi.fischer at hispeed.ch
Sun Sep 2 07:59:36 UTC 2012

Hi Tomaz,

Don't look at gsoc 2010 - that is not even compiling. It should be
deleted from the server.

The way to go is to look at and use gsoc 2008. This is an already
working umbrello with no qt3 in it.
In the last weeks we have reduced the differences between trunk and gsoc
2008 quite a lot.

Unfortunately not all is working quite good and the gsoc 2008 needs more
love and work.

A good tool to see and learn the differences of the two code bases is
Kompare.

Regards,

Andi