[Uml-devel] Move Umbrello to git

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sat Sep 1 19:45:40 UTC 2012

2012/9/1 Kip Warner <kip at thevertigo.com>:
> On Sat, 2012-09-01 at 16:41 -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
>> Kip,
>>
>> The problem with the Bzr is that KDE doesn't have a bzr repository and
>> integration on projects.kde.org
>>
>> Tomaz
>
> This is true, but does it have to be hosted there?

I'm not sure about the other developers, as I'm an 'intruder' here in
the Umbrello mailing list. But I think that if Umbrello wants to be
part of the kdesdk group, then I *think* that the answer is yes, it
needs to be there. ( this way anyone that have developer account on
KDE can step by and hack a bit if he feel like, not possible if it's
hosted somewhere else. )

But I'm not the best one to answer this. Anyone here - a Umbrello
admin, Riddell maybe, can answer this better.

Tomaz