[Uml-devel] UML Diagram Colours

Kip Warner kip at thevertigo.com
Sat May 5 21:01:20 UTC 2012

Hey list,

I'd like to change the colours in my UML diagrams so that the font
colour, uml class border colour, fill colours, and adjoining lines are
each a specified colour.

Since it seems that some colour settings are not stored in the XMI file,
but are specific to a user's local Umbrello configuration, I'm thinking
that it may not be possible to ensure the diagrams are a specific
colour. This is important because my diagrams are exported from the CLI
and imported into another document where the colour scheme needs to
match.

Is there a regular expression that I can apply to my XMI file to apply
given colours to each of the aforementioned types of objects?

Thank you,

PS Sorry if this was a double post. I had problems sending the first
time.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred