[Uml-devel] Using external library.

Skip Huffman skiphuffman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 14:21:44 UTC 2012

Ok, that partially works.  But not entirely. Also instead of importing
"time"  it tries to import "Time".  The capitalization is correct in the
umbrello model, just not in the generated code.

Let me restate the question a bit.

If I were hand coding the library instead of using Umbrello to generate it,
I would include several lines at the top:

from selenium.webdriver.support.ui import WebDriverWait
from selenium.common.exceptions import *
import time

(Those are all external libraries.  One third party, and one standard
library.)

How can I set up the umbrello model to include these same lines in
particular classes?

Thanks