[Uml-devel] Diagram exporting with wrong bounding rectangle

Andi Fischer andi.fischer at hispeed.ch
Sun Jul 3 09:30:36 UTC 2011

Am 29.06.2011 02:25, schrieb Kip Warner:
> I've been doing some debugging in Umbrello and it looks like there is a
> problem possibly somewhere in kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/umlview.cpp in
> QRect UMLView::getDiagramRect(). The bounding rectangle of the exported
> diagram image is much larger than the actual diagram objects on the
> right and bottom sides. You can see this in the attached image.

Hey Kip,

What exactly are you doing? Do you export your diagram as a picture? In
what format - svg, png?

I did a test with exporting to png and the picture has just the size of
the diagram elements.
When I export to svg, then there is a larger margin at the bottom and on
the right.

Therefore I suspect the code that generates the svg picture.

Regards,

Andi