[Uml-devel] Umbrello and QGraphicsView

Miha Čančula miha at noughmad.eu
Wed Feb 16 12:56:03 UTC 2011

I saw that there is an ongoing port from Q3Support classes to QGraphicsView.
I'm compiling KDE trunk right now so that I can try it, but in the meantime
I would like some information about it. JRiddel pointed me here for
questions.

How far has the port progressed so far?

Does is fix any of the stability problems? The bugs.kde.org section is full
of crash reports, but I don't know how many of them are related to the
graphics stack, and I have no idea if any of the crashes are fixed in the
work branch.

Do you need any help? I have used Umbrello, but stopped because of the
crashed. I'd like to use it again, and I am ready to give a helping hand if
help is wanted.