[Uml-devel] [Uml-user] Diagram Background Color and GUI Theming

Andi Fischer andi.fischer at hispeed.ch
Thu Jun 10 11:28:44 UTC 2010

---- Kip Warner <kip at thevertigo.com> schrieb:
> Patch applied cleanly to head. Works beautifully and another feather in
> your cap. Background colour is saved / loaded successfully from the xmi,
> and exporting diagrams look normal now.
>
> Do you plan on committing this to trunk? I'm sure many others would
> appreciate it.

As soon as trunk is open again for commits I will.

> On a side note, and I don't think this is a related class of bug, but
> stereotypes don't seem to display.
>
> Take a look at this:
> https://www.avaneya.com/temp/design/AresEngine.xmi
>
> Look at the Audio diagram and the Ares::AudioDecoderBase class as an
> example. The Close() method is declared with virtual stereotype, but it
> does not display. Same for all constructors with constructor stereotype.
> This is strange, because stereotype display is enabled both for class
> and for diagram. Is this a bug or something I am doing wrong?

I will check that.

> PS Are you the only active developer right now?

Unfortunately yes. Sometimes there is a patch or two from a single person.

Two years ago, there was a "google summer of code" project from Gopala Krishna. He ported the code to Qt4 QGraphicsView/Scene/Item. Have a look at
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/soc-umbrello/umbrello/
As soon as it is more usable, I will do a merge back to trunk.
So this should be the number one task, but sometimes there is more fun in doing other things ;-)

Andi