[Uml-devel] [Uml-user] Diagram Background Color and GUI Theming

Andi Fischer andi.fischer at hispeed.ch
Wed Jun 9 19:47:37 UTC 2010

On 06/08/2010 09:08 AM, Kip Warner wrote:

>  Hey Andi,
>
>  Not sure if this is due to the patch, but I noticed when exporting
>  diagrams to pngs, they seem to come out corrupted (e.g. junk artifacts
>  from framebuffer) with svn head.

Hi Kip,
Try this one. I hope that this fixes the corrupted exports.
I tested it with two simple diagrams exporting to png, jpg, svg and xbm.

Please backup your xmi-file, because I also changed the writing and
reading from xmi's.
You should now be able to store the background color of the diagrams.

I hope that all works fine for you.

Andi