[Uml-devel] Some more steps to Qt4 in soc-umbrello

Oliver Kellogg oliver.kellogg at t-online.de
Tue Apr 27 04:24:03 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 00:20 +0200, Eike Krumbacher wrote:
> [...]
> One last step has to be done, this is resolving this little thing with
> dialogs/codeeditor.*. This is the last Q3 class.
>
> This CodeEditor becomes visible in uml.cpp->void
> UMLApp::viewCodeDocument(UMLClassifier* classifier) as CodeViewerDialog,
> but only if *no* SimpleCodeGenerator is used. As Riddell on #umbrello
> told my, all Generators are simple. So this CodeViewerDialog *never*
> pops up.

Maybe I'm out of the loop for too long -
When I last worked on Umbrello (KDE 3.5), we had a setting "newcodegen"
in the Settings::GeneralState (optionstate.h) and this could be set true
in a $HOME/.kde resource. This setting was used by
CodeGenFactory::createObject() (codegenerators/codegenfactory.cpp) to
decide whether to create a a simple or an advanced code generator.

Has that changed?

-- Oliver