[Uml-devel] Some more steps to Qt4 in soc-umbrello

Eike Krumbacher eike.krumbacher at x-eike.de
Mon Apr 26 22:20:31 UTC 2010

Hi!

(Thank you Andy for reviewing and finally committing)

This is all for soc-umbrello:

One last step has to be done, this is resolving this little thing with
dialogs/codeeditor.*. This is the last Q3 class.

This CodeEditor becomes visible in uml.cpp->void
UMLApp::viewCodeDocument(UMLClassifier* classifier) as CodeViewerDialog,
but only if *no* SimpleCodeGenerator is used. As Riddell on #umbrello
told my, all Generators are simple. So this CodeViewerDialog *never*
pops up.

My suggestion is, to clean the code and remove all things around
CodeViewerDialog and CodeEditor. This includes the headers and cpp files.

Then I'd like to delete the q3-line in CMakeList.txt and we are done
with Q3 and K3 references.

Eike