[Uml-devel] Some more steps to Qt4 in soc-umbrello

Andi Fischer andi.fischer at hispeed.ch
Wed Apr 21 16:27:54 UTC 2010

Hi Eike,

On 04/20/2010 12:25 PM, Eike Krumbacher wrote:
> * The attached patch is mainly to remove QT3 bindings in
> soc-umbrello/umbrello/codeimport.
Nice. Have you tested the code or is this still on the todo-list? ;-)
I noticed that you are changing the Qt-Includes in the opposite
direction as I do.
As is written in the CODING-STYLE in point 30 the includes should be
<QtModule/QtClass>. Is this OK for you to keep this style? Are you
changing the patch again?

> * Furthermore, I suggest to remove umbrello/_unused from svn.
I have created the directory and moved the files into this directory
some time ago. I was thinking then, that those files could be used
again. But we can remove the directory completely.

> * There is one more thing with qt3 bindings left
> (umbrello/dialogs/codeeditor.{h,cpp}), then we are clean of qt3 code.
> I try to renew the editor.
This is a big task. I guess you have to rewrite this code editor. But it
is a nice task.

> * I tried to investigate some time in the boost-issue, which makes me
> feel unhappy during build, but I failed. boost::spirit is making some
> trouble, because it was moved somewhere in the new distribution. I was
> lost in namespaces after trying.
Welcome to the club ;-)

Regards,

Andi