[Uml-devel] Some more steps to Qt4 in soc-umbrello

Eike Krumbacher eike.krumbacher at x-eike.de
Tue Apr 20 10:25:45 UTC 2010

Hi!

* The attached patch is mainly to remove QT3 bindings in
soc-umbrello/umbrello/codeimport.

* Furthermore, I suggest to remove umbrello/_unused from svn.

* There is one more thing with qt3 bindings left
(umbrello/dialogs/codeeditor.{h,cpp}), then we are clean of qt3 code. I
try to renew the editor.

* I tried to investigate some time in the boost-issue, which makes me
feel unhappy during build, but I failed. boost::spirit is making some
trouble, because it was moved somewhere in the new distribution. I was
lost in namespaces after trying.

Eike