[Uml-devel] Debugging Umbrello

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Fri Dec 25 00:07:46 UTC 2009

On torstai, 24. joulukuuta 2009 02:54:23 Gopala Krishna wrote:
> Pascal import is built by default. Probably you need to first set the
> Active Language in Code menu to Pascal before you try to Import.
>
> You might need to use the attached patch file as I got crash when I
> tried to import sample pascal program (I don't know pascal)
>
> patch -p0 < fix_pascal_crash.patch

I did "svn up" and got your latest change in pascal import. It proves at least
I am connecting to the right trunk server.

The problem is however that my Umbrello built from svn trunk does not have
"Diagram" nor "Code" main menu items at all.
The pascal import happens to be under Code menu and thus I don't have access
to it. This is weird, why do some menu items disappear but not all?
I try to debug and find out later...

When I install the normal stable Umbrello as OpenSuse package, it has all the
menus.

Also the toolbutton images are not shown but that is ok. They are not needed
for debugging.

Regards,
Juha Manninen

P.S.