[Uml-devel] Debugging Umbrello

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Wed Dec 23 14:21:20 UTC 2009

On keskiviikko, 23. joulukuuta 2009 13:12:27 Gopala Krishna wrote:
> I haven't used KDevelop.. However I occasionally use qtcreator [1] and
> I can tell you its quite easy to import CMakeList.txt file..
> The debugging support is quite good..
>
> Probably you should try to use CMakeList.txt file for import in
> KDevelop as well, but i am not sure..
>
> Note: You should use -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull while running cmake,
> to enable debugging.

Thanks. I found some instructions by Googling "CMakeList.txt qtcreator",
like http://www.sebruiz.net/359.

However the QtCreator's CMake wizard gives me errors:

CMake Error at umbrello/pics/CMakeLists.txt:54 (kde4_install_icons):
  Unknown CMake command "kde4_install_icons".

and if I comment the line "kde4_install_icons" in
umbrello/pics/CMakeLists.txt, I get more errors:

CMake Error at umbrello/CMakeLists.txt:135 (kde4_add_ui_files):
  Unknown CMake command "kde4_add_ui_files".

In QtCreator mailing list there were questions of similar errors but no proper
answers.
Should I build the whole kdesdk tree, or where can I find "kde4_install_icons"
and such?

Regards,
Juha Manninen