[Uml-devel] Debugging Umbrello

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 11:12:27 UTC 2009

Hi Juha,

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Juha Manninen <juha.manninen at phnet.fi> wrote:
> On keskiviikko, 23. joulukuuta 2009 11:32:41 Andi Fischer wrote:
>> Hi Juha,
>> I guess a better place to ask this question would be the mailing list of
>> KDevelop.
>
> Some people are debugging Umbrello, right? How? With gdb maybe? I can do that,
> too, but I would prefer a nice IDE.

I haven't used KDevelop.. However I occasionally use qtcreator [1] and
I can tell you its quite easy to import CMakeList.txt file..
The debugging support is quite good..

Probably you should try to use CMakeList.txt file for import in
KDevelop as well, but i am not sure..

Note: You should use -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull while running cmake,
to enable debugging.

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A