[Uml-devel] Linepath

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:19:33 UTC 2008

Hey,
 I have been rewriting LinePath and my main idea is to move most of
gui line handling functionality to LinePath so that AssoctionWidget
can focus on actual Association management.
With this I am adding some additional functionalities like
 -> Highlighting the point or segment being targetted for adjustment
on hover (hover works only if the linepath is selected).
 -> Moving sement of a path as a whole (it isn't allowed in other
umbrello versions)

Please test it  so that my direction of progress can be asserted :-)
(there are hello world objects on each diagram ;) )

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A