[Uml-devel] Umbrello pen brush changes

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Thu May 22 09:58:52 UTC 2008

Hi folks,
  I am thinking of replacing lineWidth, fillColor, lineColor,
usesFillColor  with just a QPen and QBrush for each of the widget as
well as the diagram.
This move helps us to use Gradients, pixmaps etc as background of
widgets and digram.

To get usesFillColor = false behaviour, we can use brush->setStyle(Qt::NoBrush).

Any issues with this ?

Also if we use my proposed setup, the downside will be that Widgets
won't be able to share lineWidth property(i.e through diagram's
lineWidth) . All the widgets can share is - pen and brush.

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A