[Uml-devel] Enforcing some style params (whitespace issue)

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 08:21:46 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 1:26 PM, Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker at freenet.de> wrote:
> Just a hint - For such purposes there are tools like astyle.  Unfortunally I
> haven't found any coding style on the umbrello web site.
>
> As a hint kdelibs uses the style defined on
> http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Kdelibs_Coding_Style which *follows the Qt
> 4 coding style.*
>
> astyle --indent=spaces=4 --brackets=linux \
>      --indent-labels --pad=oper --unpad=paren \
>      --one-line=keep-statements --convert-tabs \
>      --indent-preprocessor \
>      `find -type f -name '*.cpp'` `find -type f -name '*.h'`

Wow nice..
But unfortunately i don't have time as my exams are going on. I am
just trying simple things.
My manual attempt of perl script seems to have resulted in some
awkward parenthesis at places, but it does build.

Anyways it would really help if somebody can fix it in my soc branch at
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/soc-umbrello/umbrello/

I *wasted* a precious day at this critical moment (exams) in trying to
use my new classes instead of UMLWidget, but it failed because i lost
patience after manipulating so many files . I had to do svn revert -R
finally :(

826244 is the revision i just committed with style changes. So <
826244 should be the revision without style changes.

Again i humbly request you people to fix the style issue in the soc
branch if you have time for that.

Thanks :)

--
Cheers,