[Uml-devel] UMLWidget all set for the new change ?

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 06:09:51 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Oliver Kellogg
<okellogg at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 June 2008 22:46, Gopala Krishna wrote:
> I'm not quite sure what the NewUMLRectWidget does.
> Are you planning for it to add the rectangle property a la QGraphicsRectItem?

Actually i want to provide methods like setSize () ,
sizeHint(Qt::SizeHint which)   ... and as well as hook them up with
resizing facility in the base class.
And these methods strictly demand the widget to be rectangular.
So i carved out this hierarchy :-)

I think, AssociationWidget will be the only widget which doesn't
inherit UMLRectWidget as it needs only to manage the association
lines.

> Again, good luck!

Thanks :)

--