[Uml-devel] When to merge ?

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 15:28:36 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 3:42 AM, Oliver Kellogg
<oliver.kellogg at t-online.de> wrote:
> On Sunday 24 August 2008 20:53, Gopala Krishna wrote:
>> [...]
>> The only very important immediately missing part is AssociationWidget
>> and partly working MessageWidget.
>
> Also, moving a newly created text label around on the diagram didn't
> work for me. (Does work on trunk.)

Ok. I will look into this.
Is it possible to somehow track these kinds of bugs for the soc branch
i.e filing bug report and then fixing them ?
Probably we can further develop the branch code in code.google.com or
somewhere else so that bug tracking is easier.
Its just my view, btw.

> I vote for continuing in the branch until all important features are back to
> operational.

Nice, even I feel this is better way. I hope we can have everything
working for kde 4.2.

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A