[Uml-devel] Summer of code: GraphicsView port

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 01:34:19 UTC 2008

Hi guys,
  First of all a big thanks to umbrello community (kde in general) and
Google for providing me with this wonderful summer opportunity. :-)

I have started with the first step - branch creation.
The branch  can be found here svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/soc-umbrello

I will start of today and I'll let you know how I am going through this port.
I will be needing your valuable support, suggesion, help... :-)
Thank you

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A