[Uml-devel] umbrello win32 efforts

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Mon Aug 27 07:26:01 UTC 2007

Sharan Rao schrieb:
> On Saturday 25 August 2007 21:37, Ralf Habacker wrote:
>
>> Hi,

<snip>
>> Additional I recognized some not initialized variables in
>> umbrello/umlwidgetcontroller.cpp (see appended patch)
>>

>    Well, I don't (currently) see any harm in initalising the variables in
> umlwidgetcontroller.cpp to 0. So maybe you can commit the changes in that
> file.

okay, is commited

>> I found some more null pointer issue (for example when saving files) but
>> have no idea how to fix and how much efforts it requires.
>>

>   If you could point the areas where you found null pointer issues, it would
> help.

I openend design.xmi from
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/phonon/DESIGN/ and tried to save
this file. Then a null pointer exception occurred in

void CodeClassField::setAttributesOnNode ( QDomDocument & doc,
QDomElement & cfElem)

    // record tag on declaration codeblock
    // which we will store in its own separate child node block
 >    m_declCodeBlock->saveToXMI(doc, cfElem);

m_declCodeBlock is zero. A relating backtrace is appended

More will follow.

Cheers

Ralf