[Uml-devel] Selection handling now fixed for some part

Daniel Calviño Sánchez danxuliu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 00:37:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

> One big request:
> Could developers who change working thing be more active in haunting bugs in
> future?
> Before some deeper changes in selection handling, things worked much better.

Blame me for that, as I added UMLWidgetController class and made the
refactorization to that area. Believe me, I would like to make things
work flawlessly again, but sadly I can't because currently I have no
time (student duties).

The only very little time I can invest currently in Umbrello is
employed in the Season of KDE project I'm working on.

So I apologize for the problems caused by my changes, but currently I
can't do nothing to solve them. Sorry.

Anyway, thank for your fixes :) When I have more time, I'll try to fix
all the remaining issues before moving into something else, but I
don't know when it'll happen :(

Regards,
Daniel