[Uml-devel] Configure.in problems in Umbrello

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Sep 1 15:32:14 UTC 2006

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 09:14:16PM +0200, Daniel Calvi?o S?nchez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was updating my SVN version (3.5 branch) of Umbrello to the last
> revision and run into a problem. Configuring outputs the following
> lines:
>
> checking libxml2/libxml/xmlmemory.h usability... no
> checking libxml2/libxml/xmlmemory.h presence... no
> checking for libxml2/libxml/xmlmemory.h... no
> checking libxslt/xslt.h usability... no
> checking libxslt/xslt.h presence... no
> checking for libxslt/xslt.h... no
> checking if umbrello should be compiled... no
> configure: creating ./config.status

I changed this recently because of recent reports that it wasn't
working.  It now works for me but this is autofoo so who knows about
anyone else.

Make sure you run re-run  make -f Makefile.cvs  and see if it works

Try installing libxslt-dev and see if that works.

The configure.in.in rules are much the same as for other programmes
that use libxml and libxslt.

Jonathan