[Uml-devel] Two smaller diffs: fix crash on close and draw notes on top

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Mon Nov 27 11:11:20 UTC 2006

Hi,
here are two diffs which:
a) fix a crash on closing of a document, which is triggered by
   destructor ToolBarStateArrow::~ToolBarStateArrow(){}
   --> the call of m_selectionRect.clear();
       triggered an abort
   --> I simply comment this out, as we can rely on the
       automatic destruction of direct element variables
   --> we shouldn't explicitly call clear() when this is
       not needed, and causes a segfault for some configurations

b) change notewidget to use setZ(10) so that the notes are drawn on
   top of all other widgets.
   The bodies of synchronous messages in sequence diagrams were always
   drawn on top of my notes in my diagrams - which is really not the
   wanted behaviour

I separated the small diffs (each just one line), so that they can be applied
separatedly.

Bye,
Achim