[Uml-devel] New problems with resizing of notes and syncronous sequence messages

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Wed Mar 1 08:47:06 UTC 2006

Hi again,

the problem with the resizing of note widgets HAS something to do witht the
change on association line drawing.

After having problems to scale a note widget, I removed the association line
ofthe note widget to an UML element. THEN it was easy again to change the
size of the note widget. As soon as I recreated the association line from the
note widget to the UML element, the resize of the note widget was difficult
(impossible) again.

Bye,
Achim