[Uml-devel] New problems with resizing of notes and syncronous sequence messages

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Wed Mar 1 05:02:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

since about the time of the change for the new sort of arrow auto layout, the
resizing of synchronous sequence messages and notes is somewhat more
difficult.

When I select a synchronous sequence message, the label text is also selected
at the beginning. In this state the message is NOT resizeable, even if the
drawing of the message widget indicates the resizeable state ( the mouse
arrow shape is NOT changed...). When I click one time in the background, the
selection of the label text is removed and only the message widget ( the
arrows) are selected. THEN I can resize the widget.

I don't know, if the change for the automatic enhanced arrow routing in class
diagrams is causing this behaviour, or if it is just happening at the same
time by accident.

Does anybody else detect this more complicated handling for resize of
especially notes and synchronous messages?

Bye,
Achim