[Uml-devel] Resizing of synchronous message widgets doesn't work anymore

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Thu Jan 26 01:57:03 UTC 2006

Hi,
I found the reason for the problem:
The property variable UMLWidget::m_bResizable was ALWAYS set to false for
synchronous messages, even if they should be resizeable.

So I simply had to change all assignments to this property in
messagewidget.cpp to make it dependend on synchronous widget type.

No it works for me.

So please merge the attached patch.

Bye,
Achim