[Uml-devel] The state of the Umbrello

Oliver Kellogg okellogg at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Aug 27 08:33:11 UTC 2006

On 2006-08-26 17:38, Kleag wrote:

> I made some quick tests with the KDE4 version, executed from a KDE4
> desktop. Here are things that work well:
> [...]
>
> And now things that don't:
> - context menu entry "Use fill color" in actor widget does not work
> - Ampersand shown on docked windows titles
> - properties dialog changes not used
> - Diagram menu:  show and zoom submenus empty
> - The checkbox "Apply to all remaining files" does not work in the
> "Destination File Already Exists" dialog of code generation
> - attribute properties dialog unusable (in new class wizard)
>

> All in all, it works quite well on these limited tests. I have currently no
> time to try to correct the problems I have found, but I could open bug
> reports. Should I ?

Hmm, I don't know.
The real problem is that currently there is nobody working on the KDE4
Umbrello. KDE4-Umbrello is not going to happen by magic, I'm afraid :-/

My own very limited spare time is all tied up with the 3.5 branch which
is slowly shaping up again. Please do post to uml-devel or make PRs for
problems you may encounter there.

Thanks,

Oliver