[Uml-devel] The state of the Umbrello

Oliver Kellogg okellogg at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 23 06:40:14 UTC 2006

Umbrellofellows,

The Umbrello in the KDE SVN 3.5 branch is currently in mayhem.
I hope to straighten things out within the next few weeks. Please do
report problems other than the ones listed in commit 575645 (see below.)

OTOH we need people to test the KDE SVN trunk Umbrello (KDE4), and if
possible help make it run. The KDE trunk version of Umbrello does not
yet have the commits related to the new UMLFolder class which cause
extra problems, so it can be considered a stable basis for further work.

Thanks for your help,

Oliver